April 16, 2010

Who are the ones that are kicking the asses?

I know I deserve to have my ass kicked for not having a review of KICK ASS for you guys today. I had a family member in town, someone I haven't seen in six years, and I didn't want to blow them off to see a 12 year old girl chop dudes in half. Sorry, folks, I'll have a review on Monday. Whoahhhhh, now that we got out of the way, let's talk about kicking ass. People have been kicking asses since the beginning of time.

The dude who invented fire, he was definitely kicking ass.

Crood: Hey what you got there
Graw: I just made fire
Crood: Damn you're really kicking ass
After that, I would consider anyone who ever changed the world for the better to be kicking a lot of ass too. Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, and JFK all kicked a lot of ass. Actually, I think JFK actually got a lot of ass as well, but who else kicks a lot of ass? Well certainly Arnold, he really kicks a lot of ass:


How about this classic scene, this is actually a verbal and mental ass kicking.


Yup, lots of ass kicking indeed. Stay tuned to my twitter, I'll be posting assorted ass kickings all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment