May 3, 2010

Mountain Devil Prank Fails Horribly

Last October I wrote about one of my favorite internet videos, the "Fallen Angel" video from Mexico. No it's not the same of some a Poison song, it's a crazy real video of some hermanos finding something terrifying in the woods in Spain. The whole thing was very well done, and you can read about how they faked it here.

And now in this digital age we have a new video. Entitled "Mountain Devil Prank" goes terribly wrong, this video takes the concept of a fake video about a creature based in local folklore and pushes it to the max. There are two fake outs and by the end, well, check it out and see.



I gotta hand it to the creators Chad Matt and Rob, they've done a great job. Check out more of their videos here.

1 comment:

  1. This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I love reading and I am always searching for informative info like this. VideoJerk

    ReplyDelete