January 9, 2012

2012...It's Finally Here


2012 is that year and don't worry ThisLaLife won't be going on anywhere. I know some of you were concerned cause I dropped off the face of the earth for a couple weeks there, but rest assured I'm back with vengeance. I was actually at the Pyramids doing prep work for the saving of the world but anyway there are going to be a couple of changes around the site thought so I thought I'd keep you guys informed:

  • 2012 Survival Guide - On Friday's I'll be posting your 2012 Survival Guide. And while some of you are probably craving tips on how purify water and track animals, I won't be providing you that. Basically it will be a one picture, one video, one article, and one mystery "mind bone" that combined will hopefully enlighten you as we await December 21st 2012. Tune in this Friday for the first edition. 
  • More Reviews - I know it's hard to believe but I tend to watch a lot of movies. I'm going to try to do a better job of reviewing the current film at the box office. Granted I can't review them all but chances are, if I'm hyping it up like crazy on the site, I'll post a review.
  • Recaps! Recaps! - Many people have expressed to me how much they enjoy my recaps of TV shows. This year you can expect more recaps of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and maybe some other new shows by special request.
  • Hype Trains - As the wise old sage An.T.onY once said, "TPG loves hype" so consider yourself warned, you're going to be seeing some epic hype trains.
  • More Tweets - Are you following me on twitter? If not...do so now!
  • Life in LA -  I rarely post about all the wild shit that happens to me in LA but I'll try to sprinkle that in more in 2012. It's just hard cause I'm always just chilling on the beach brah.
Tune in tomorrow for the first Hype Train and official post of 2012. It's a movie I've been talking up something fierce to friends with some serious vigor so I'm going to be happy to share it with all you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Pumped for Game of Thrones season 2! If you like the show though, you should really read the books. Game of Thrones is the first book of the Song of Ice and Fire series. Season 1 was based off the first book. Season 2 will be based off the second book titled A Clash of Kings. All the books are incredible!

    ReplyDelete