August 23, 2010

Piranha 3D Bites Back - Sequel Announced!

Man, sometimes Mondays really do rock.  For example, one minute I'm writing about the political undertones of the film and then I come back from a tasty salmon lunch (really big on fish now) and I see that a sequel is announced (via Slash Film). Here is the press release:

After earning rave reviews from top critics, wild cheers from audiences around the country, and $10 million in its opening weekend boxoffice, Dimension Films is pleased to announce that PIRANHA 3D – THE SEQUEL is in the works.


I can only hope that giant mutant Piranhas are featured. I also wouldn't mind seeing some Piranhas take on some other aquatic based creatures including but not limited too, Komodo dragons, alligators, crocodiles, and anacondas.

No comments:

Post a Comment