August 9, 2010

Welcome To Expendables Week!


The countdown to "E-Day" has begun! All week I'll be bringing you action only content that will get you so pumped up for the film on Friday that you will punch the ticket holder. I'm just kidding about that, but seriously, has there ever been an action movie this decade more rawly anticipated than this one? I've been covering the film for over a year, and the fact that it is coming out this week has got me going to the gym, drinking whiskey, smoking cigars, and speaking in one liners all week. Here is what we got on tap this week.


  • A clip featuring each star of the movie kicking ass and regulating
  • Guest Bloggers shedding light on their favorite action films
  • Explosive Facts About The Movie
  • A brief synopsis of my brief history with Stallone
  • And More


So to get things started. Enjoy this Call To Arms to get things going



No comments:

Post a Comment