February 24, 2011

Is Christopher Nolan Converting Inception to 3D?

(Photo via Screen Rant)

Christopher Nolan is converting Inception to 3D for an upcoming 3D release. Yes, you're not dreaming, Inception 3D. The information comes form Jonathan Liebsman, who is directing the "Clash of the Titans" sequel, titled "The Wrath of the Titans" for Warner Brothers. In an interview with Collider he dropped this little piece of information regarding 3D Conversion

The clincher for me was Warner Bros. showed me how far conversion had come. They showed me Chris Nolan Inception converting for the DVD, they showed me Harry Potter being converted. So now what we’re doing is, I wanna shoot film, we’re gonna have what are called stereographers on set who are guys who are sitting there advising you. 
I'm going to say that this is for a release way down the line, as in when more people have 3D TVs in their homes, but still it's a very interesting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment