November 5, 2013

What I've Been Up To

Chances are you used to come here all the time and check out the content that I was cranking on the regular. I used to be a machine, but I'm not a Terminator. I'm just a human being and while it may look like I've been slipping on my blog game, I've in fact been pretty busy with various endeavors, most of them exciting. So, while my posting on the blog has been inconsistent here are some much more consistent ways to keep with me.



This LA Life YouTube Channel - Every Thursday since May I've been uploading videos of me in my garden. Some videos are informative and some videos are a little more wild, but all of them feature me in my garden just taking care of business. Be sure to subscribe to the channel and stay tuned for new videos!

The Survival Guide -  4 wild and far out links delivered to you every Saturday at 4:30PM PST. The genesis of the Survival Guide is that I find tons of wild shit on the internet each week and I want to share it with you. I discovered the coolest way to share the content (one video, one article, one set of photos, and one "mind bone") is via newsletter. I'd love to have you subscribe to it, CLICK HERE TO DO SO.
The Know - This is a brand new site that seeks to answer all of the questions that you never knew you had. It's a really cool site and I'm stoked to be able to contribute. They even let me write about everything from superheroes to my tendency to cry on airplanes! Check out all of my articles here

Thought Catalog - A great site that published thought provoking essays from a variety of writers, I've been super stoked to have appeared on here multiple times this year. I've written about everything from the similarities between my local Farmer's Market and the drug game to my love of letter writing. Check out all of my articles here.


Don't worry I'll still be doing Thrones recaps and posting movie reviews when I can. More importantly now that you've seen what I've been up to, what do you want me to write about? Leave a note in the comments?




No comments:

Post a Comment