September 9, 2008

Get Ready for The Next Dimension

Tomorrow or today (time zones can be tricky) the Large Hadron Collider is going to be turned on. I'm not going to try to explain what this thing does. If you want to know check out this article, it will tell you all about it. But what is important here is that it could potentially end the world.

Basically, we are all going to blow up at once or get sucked into a giant black hole. Personally if something like the scenario above actually happens, I'm pulling for the black hole. And while I'm digging my life right now, getting sucked into a giant black hole would be a pretty damn cool way to go out. And besides, I'm no Stephen Hawking but I'm pretty sure Black Holes have some magical time travel properties. So who knows where we will all turn up if we get sucked in. Perhaps in a Universe where Tom Brady was not injured....wait....must stop... talking about.....it.

So in honor of Hawking and the potential Black Hole Apocalypse, enjoy this rap.

1 comment:

  1. It's not 2012 yet. Hold off on your end of the world babble.

    ReplyDelete