December 18, 2008

Saying Yes To Will Smith Weekend Preview

Seven Pounds- You know those people who say things like "I love Will Smith, I'll see anything that he's in." It's time for them to prove their allegiance to the Fresh Prince, because I have no idea what this movie is about. You got Will Smith trying to right some wrongs, which apparently is very similar to the TV show "My Name is Earl" but I don't know anybody who watches that, so I guess Will Smith is in the clear. In the mean time I'll just be waiting for the next "Bad Boys" movie

The Tale of Despereaux- This is a movie about a heroic mouse who lives in castle. I know, you're wondering if the mouse cooks fine dishes. I don't know if he's an everyday Emeril, but I do know that the mouse has ears the size of Obama's. Perhaps this is a new trend, if you wanna be successful, you need to have huge ears.

Yes Man- There was a period of time in middle school where I was straight up addicted to the movies. Of course, this period was two weeks long and the movies that were big in the theaters were "Anaconda" and "Liar, Liar." In the end, I'm sure "Liar Liar" ages better than "Anaconda," so I'm not surprised to see that Jim Carrey is going back to that formula that had me addicted. Many people have compared this film to "Liar, Liar" and yes, all those people are all correct. However, in the same way I didn't line up for "Anaconda: Curse of the Blood Orchid" I won't be lining up to see "Yes Man." It's not my type of flick these days, if I want to laugh, I'll stick to watching "Step Brothers" on dvd. Boats n Hos!

No comments:

Post a Comment