July 30, 2009

Drinking Beyahs at the White House

Today is the day that Henry Louis Gates Jr, Sgt. James Crowley, and the leader of the beyah drinking world sit down for a beyah and talk about pawlitics and race issues.

Word on the street is the that Prez is going to be crushing Bud Light, Gates a Red Stripe, and Crowley a Blue Moon. I wish I could provide you with a thoughtful analysis of what these beers say about these men and how they connect to America's race debate, but all I can say that the President prefers BUD LIGHT!

The dude could be drinking some heady organically brewed beer made from the hops grown in the white house garden and he chooses a brah mon beer like Bud Light. If anything this confirms that Obama is definitely now more than the Commander in Chief, he's the BRO IN CHIEF. What's next? Are we going to learn that he likes playing Halo, flag football, a good softball game, late night runs to the deez, "surfing the Internet for anatomy videos", and all other bro events. Dear Mr. President, my gamertag is: thislalife, friend me, come over, whatever, we can play FIFA or HALO whenever you want, don't worry though, I'll bring the beer.

1 comment: