January 6, 2010

How Hardcore Is The Expendables? Neck Breaking Hardcore



That poor man who is being "operated" on by Doctor Stallone in the photo now can have the last laugh. Word has leaked from the Sly man himself that while shooting a fight scene with Steve Austin (yes, I'm referring to the one and only STONE COLD Steve Austin) Stallone's neck was actually broken. This is what Stallone said in this months issue of FHM.
"Actually, my fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck."
Like Stallone didn't already have a metal plate in his neck, please, who do you think you're kidding? We all know you had one added to your neck when you were shooting "Judge Dredd." Just how batshit insane crazy can "The Expendables" get? What's next? We'll learn that all those "stunt men" who were supposedly "acting" were really actually getting blown to bacon bits by Stallone and his friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment