March 15, 2010

The Most Excellent Tattoo You'll Probably See All Morning

Over at Things That Happen, I keep my editorial down to a minimum. No ones cares what I think about stuff. They just want to see pictures of dogs saying funny things. Come on, guys. It's the Internet, OK, this ain't my first rodeo.

Tim, however, likes to expound volumes on the content he deems worthy to be part of This LA Life. And so, with that in mind, I give you the greatest tattoo I've seen on the internet this morning. I'd give it more hyperbole but, you know, the internet's a big place and I'd hate to regret anything I deemed LALife-worthy.

Nakatomi Plaza, the fictional office building used in mega-hit Die Hard, is actually located in Los Angeles. So. That's the best segway I have. The gentleman featured above has permanently inked his body with John McClane's most cunning of escape plans: guns and holiday-themed duct tape.

And so we salute you, sir: may you have an easier time getting through airport security than you're likely bound to have. Yippee Ki Yay indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment