March 12, 2010

Thrilling Announcement!!

While I really do not want my ship to get taken over my William Dafoe, I am happy to announce that I'm taking a week off to go on a cruise with my family. However, this does not mean that the fun will stop on thislalife.com.

I have recruited some truly legendary writers to take the reigns for a week. But who knows, if people respond to them,  this could be the first seeds of an empire. Here's a quick preview of who you can expect to get great content from.

Monday - Jay Judah who has been in this blog game for as long as I have will be giving you a potent blend of his trademark attitude and his obscure video/picture finding techniques.

Tuesday - The entire CTU team will be contributing to keep the 24 Points going. And it looks like it's going to be a decent episode, fingers crossed for the death of Dana Walsh.

Wednesday - DJ STEVE of Lifting Fog, who is some type of modern day Richard Alpert will be handling the Compass. Prepare to have your mind blown.


Thursday - This one is going to be a surprise.

Friday - Rookie blogger, that doesn't mean he's not good by the way you haters, COD from ohcod.blogspot.com will be sending you off into the weekend.


Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment