April 4, 2011

ThisLALife: Guest Blogger Week

What up, it's your boy TPG, what's good?

Man, I WISH. Just foolin'. It's Jay Judah. I'm probably still your boy, but I wouldn't go so far as to guarantee it, and rarely is anything all that good.

Good morning and welcome to the 2nd annual ThisLALife Guest Blogger Week. Last year, Tim was on a cruise or something and so he called on his fellow bloggers to pick up the slack - you know, water the plants, feed the cats, write some blog entries, that sort of thing. This year, TPG... um... is honoring tradition? Is caught up with work? I don't even know anymore. Personally I just think he's just being lazy, but he has a wider audience than I do so let's just go ahead and call this an honor.

I run Things That Happen, which is basically one step above silly cat videos and a few rungs below, say, your sister's boyfriend's myspace page. Every so often I'll do some legitimate writing, but god damn it I work for a living - how TPG manages to hold down full time employment and still blog as often as he does is a mystery to me and would likely serve as grounds for termination for his employers. I'm kidding (?). I wish him all the best. Don't get fired, Tim. I hate to see a grown man cry.

I'll try to stay on topic today - you know, pop culture navel-gazing, movie trailers, anything related to Arnold Schwarzenegger (YOU GUYS SEE THAT ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY COVER, AMIRITE) and I promise you can expect plenty of explosions. And maybe some cat videos because it's my guest day and imma play it the way i feel it.

Anyway. Here we go! Woo! It's gonna be awesome. I promise. Later on, we'll all look back on this and talk about how awesome it was.

More to come.

~J

P.S. Was tremendously shocked to find that, in Tim's collection of post tags, 'explosions' has never been used. THAT CHANGES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment