February 6, 2009

Push: What Heroes Should BE

"Push" comes out in theaters today and while I think it looks pretty cool, I don't know if I'll have the will power to walk to the movies to see it. However, one point that needs to be made is that the special effects, mainly the super powers (looks like mind punches?) are spot on. Granted I've never seen anybody mind punch somebody in real life, but if I did, I guess this is what it would look like.

"Heroes" the NBC show, which I watch only because I can't bring myself to quit ( and I have a good time ridiculing how terrible it is with my friend) should take a note from this film. Yeah I know it's TV show vs a film, but seriously, it's NBC, the should fork over the do fo sho to make their show fresh again.

As for Push, Chris Evans, the star, is from the town next to where I grew up, how thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment