October 6, 2008

Favorite Week: Youtube Video

This week I will be going over my favorite things, a.k.a. the things that make TPG happy. We begin today with my favorite youtube video of all time.




After careful consideration, I have realized that this is my favorite youtube video of all time. Here is why.

1. Unlike "My New Haircut", this video is real. These are not actors, this is not reality TV, this is real life. They are going to a real place that is apparently the most majestic place on earth. This place is called Belmar, and I have never been there, and if these clowns are going, I need to go.

2. Quotability- I quote this clip at least 3.8 times a day. It is part of the TPG vernacular, and most of the people who hang out with me, also quote it, not because I quote it, but because they love the clip as much as I do.

3. Repeat Factor- I have watched over 100 times, it never gets old. Ever.

4. Group Enjoyment- Get some friends together in the car, someone record the video and do your best to re-create the magic that these guys have.

1 comment:

  1. Um, I have the video if anyone needs to see it. Fantastics.

    ReplyDelete