October 24, 2008

Friday Movie Dance Off











High School Musical 3
This is a film about High Schoolers who randomly break out into song. The songs are about everything from getting into college to playing basketball. And now I must confess, out of all the pop culture trends of the past couple of years, this is the one I know the least about, and I'm cool with that.












SAW V
It took me a while to realize that that one dude is wearing the other dude's face as a mask in the poster. Since this will be a SAW movie expect tons of gore, diabolical traps that would fascinate Rube Goldberg, and a nice little twist ending. To this day, SAW 1 is the only film I couldn't finish because all the gore, and I haven't looked back since.












Pride and Glory
"You're either with them or with ya family." "I'm a cawp and you own brotha, you really gonna kill me" "We'ya talking about cawps killing cawps here" I guarantee one if not all of these lines are in this film. On a different note, both Farrell and Norton have been in comic book movies, so if we are lucky, perhaps Norton will Hulk out and Farrell will become Bullseye again.







Changeling
When her child is kidnapped, Angelina is crushed, however she gets even more flattened when the LAPD bring her back a child that she believes is not hers. Directed by Clint Eastwood, you might as well print Oscar Contender on every ticket printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment