October 2, 2008

The Foot Fist Way

People depend on movies to provide them quotes for their lives. Whether it's "Show me the money", "You talking to me", or "I'll be Back", movie quotes are crucial.

This is why every year new movies come around to re-up our quotes supply. And if you are looking for new quotes look no further than the ridiculously awesome movie "The Foot Fist Way."

It's a simple story about a Tae Kwon Do instructor who goes through his ups and down. It's raunchy, funny, and bizarrely touching. It also will replenish your quote bank, so when you find yourself in a situation where a quote is needed, you'll be the hippest one in the room.

Here's a sampling of the quotes:

"I was so drunk - like, Myrtle Beach drunk"


"I don't think you're going to like how this ends hotshot"



"Your weakness is disgusting to me"


No comments:

Post a Comment