September 25, 2009

Coping With Paranormal Activity

"Paranormal Activity" was so way more scary than I could have ever imagined. It's a simple movie, a couple suspects their house may be haunted so they video tape everything, both what they do in the day and what happens at night. By the end of the movie the entire audience was dreading the night sequences. Straight up terrifying! Here are some of the ways I coped at 2:30 AM last night.

1. On the car ride home I bumped "The Finer Things" by Steve Winwood at max volume

2. Watched every episode of "Glee" even though there was some dude asleep on the couch next to me.

3. Looked at this website which pairs up makes you choose between two kittens. Of course the one you don't choose doesn't get haunted or anything, it just keeps being cute

4. Sought solace in twitter (follow me here) in realizing that I wasn't alone in the fact that I couldn't sleep, people who saw the movie across the whole country were experiencing the same thing

5. During the flick I punched Jay Judah of the legendary www.jayjudah.com over and over again

6. Watched ET but then I realized that ET freaks me out so then I watched Bad Boys II, but I was still damaged, so I just went to sleep and decided to ride this thing out.

Go see it.

1 comment: