September 30, 2009

Who is the audience for the Fantastic Mr Fox?




After watching this trailer, it's clear to me that this movie is going to be either incredibly mind expandingly awesome or spitting on Roald Dahls grave terrible. It really makes me wonder who the audience for this film is?

1. Animals- Research has proven that stop motion animation is easier for animals to process, so a stop motion animation movie about animals  will really blow your dog, fish, iguana, or ferret, or South American based caiman away.

2. 20 Something Year Old Bro's Who Like Plants And I Aint Talking about Gardenias

3. 20 Something Year Old Bro's Who Like Plants And I Aint Talking about Gardenias Who Are Now 43 Year Fathers Who Wish They Were 20 Something Year Old Bros....

4. Wes Anderson- Rumors abound say he directed this movie over email, so he might be there opening night. Source here

5. Disciples of Wes Anderson- Dude you haven't seen "The Royal Tennabuams" are you kidding, seriously, best movie ever, wait let me drink my PBR, ahh damn, my chuck Taylors are untied, ahhh never Arcade Fire album leak on pitchfork, ahhhh Life Aquatic, Bill Murray is God, brah. Those types of dudes.


1 comment: