September 16, 2009

No Plans For Superman? Maybe DC Comic Doesn't Have Their Act Together

It appears like DC comics may have been smoking a little too much of that bomb ass Kyrptonite Chronic, because today Diane Nelson, head of DC entertainment revealed they have no plans for a new Superman movie. I recently wrote about DC might just be getting their act together, but it appears that I have been deceived. Or per chance, this decision to not forge forward with the man of steel is a good one. After all, he is a bit of a bore. Yet once again, I can't see how a well done Superman flick could suck. I'm thinking Neill Blomkamp should direct.

And while Superman won't be crying about lost love on the silver screen any time soon, I can but read into this announcement as a clue that the new Batman movie is closer than we expect. Ahhh, new Batman flick, now we're talking Dark Knight status.

No comments:

Post a Comment