September 18, 2009

Weekend Video Substitutions

It's not that I'm not interested in Jennifer, or her body even, I'm just not that captivated by it on the silver screen. Why should I pay my hard earned cash to just watch the body on the screen? Let' not kid ourselves, that's why anybody is going to see this film.  After all, isn't it much easier to watch this video? (no idea why it is in Russian):




You guy's wanted Jennifer's Body, there you have it. And now for the rest of the audience who wants Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, here's some dude named BLAZE and he's going to teach you how to make meatballs, you can supply the clouds, the story, and the 3D.





As for the other releases this weekend, "Love Happens" and "The Informant," well just say I just "informed" you about Megan Fox and Meatballs so if you could cook those meatballs for Megan Fox then maybe "Love would happen." Have a good weekend folks.

1 comment: